WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR ?
This is a specialized course in hyper-realistic technique of male and female eyebrow reconstruction and it is aimed at people who already work in permanent make-up field or who already have a basic course of permanent make-up.
- Peculiarities of hyperrealism in permanent make-up;
- Hyper-realistic make-up secrets;
- Psychology of hyper-realistic male and female eyebrow;
- Innovative and hyper-realistic techniques;
- Brow ridge 3D reconstruction;
- Technical differences between the male and female eyebrow;
- Fundamentals of tattooing;
- Aesthetic studies and analyses;
- Practice on synthetic material;
- Practice on models brought by the student.
DURATION AND COURSE HOURS
The course, individual and in mini-class, can last 1 or 2 days, depeding on the needs of the student. The first day is committed to the theoretical study of the hyper-reaslistc techniques and practice activity on synthetic material. On the second day (OPTIONAL) the practice on model brought by the student will take place under the total supervision of the instructor. In the individual course, dates are determinated based on the availability of the student and the teacher, instead in the mini-class are established directly by the Academy.
Class hours: 9:30 – 13:30, 14:30 – 18:30
Both individual and mini classes courses are held exclusively in Casoli (CH).
The individual course costs 1.500,00€+VAT for each day. Mini-class course (from 2 to 3 student) costs 1.200€+ VAT per person for each day.
During the course all useful educational material will be provided for the complete understanding of the studied subjects.
The exclusive “Toni Belfatto” certificate will be issued.