WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR ?
This course is suitable for all the experts in the field who wish to expand their own services including the artistic tattoo getting the utmost professionalism in the framework of body tattoo and to all the people who want to approach this fantastic world in the safest way from the health care and sanitation, technical and commercial point of view. In this module there will be studied the fundamental techniques in order to create and perform small and medium sized tattoos.
- Sterilization and disinfection procedures;
- Knowledge of histological aspects;
- Study of the science of pigment;
- Equipment presentation;
- Assembling and disassembling practice;
- Setting up of a work position;
- Planning material presentation;
- Cast preparation;
- Practice on glossy paper and ultrasound paper;
- Methods of casts realization;
- Study of different application techniques;
- Replenishment and coloring;
- Presentation of work process on synthetic materials;
- Training on models.
DURATION AND COURSE HOURS
The individual course lasts 3 days and dates are determined based on the availability of the student and the teacher. The mini-class course will have a duration of 3 days and dates are established directly by the Academy.
Class hours: 9:30 – 13:30, 14:30 – 18:30
Both individual and mini classes courses are held exclusively in Casoli (CH).
During the course all useful educational material will be provided for the complete understanding of the studied subjects. The exclusive “Toni Belfatto” certificate will be issued.
The individual course costs 1.950,00€+ VAT; the Mini-class course (from 2 to 3 students) costs 1.500,00€+ VAT per person..